Saturday, May 10, 2008

ERP Charges cause confusions


I had received a letter of notice regarding Non- payment of ERP charge from LTA.

I will pass through this particular ERP gantry at Havelock Road/CTE exit almost everyday. Normally, i realised that the pricing is around $1.00 to $1.50. To my surprise, i was shock when my IU did not deduct after i had passed through the gantry on 5 May 2008 at 06:05PM. My cashcard was $1.95 at that moment. I was unaware that the pricing after 6PM is $2.00 until i received the letter of notice.

Presently, with so many ERP gantries, different timing with different charges, it will cause misleading and confusions to drivers. I believe we as a driver, already have more than enough stress to pay attention and to keep a look out on the roads.

No comments:

Post a Comment