Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bus rides with my lovely pi

Today, I had sent my van to the workshop for repairing in the morning. Later on, I meet up with my pi to go to work together. We were going to take MRT to our working place.

Normally, I would use cash to pay for the MRT and bus fares. But my pi had suggested that i should buy an ez-link card, which is more convenient and is suppose to be much cheaper. To my surprise, i had paid $15 for the card, while $7 is the card value, $3 is for deposit and $5 is for card cost (non-refundable). I had felt that it is not much worth it after all.

Around evening time, we had called up each other and were talking about going home together after work. Soon i knock off from my work at 9pm, i took a bus 190 to meet up with my pi at her work place. Later on, my pi and mi walked towards a bus stop and took a bus 16 to her sister's place to collect things from her.

Usually, I would drive and fetch my pi. We would seldom have the time while travelling, since I'm always the driver. During the bus ride, we chat a lot and enjoy our moments together. It is a sweet occasion as we could get closer together. Moreover, I don't have to worry about ERP, finding parking space, summons, jams, etc.

At her sister's place, we stop and had our dinner at a nearby hawker centre. Afterwards, we were heading home and took a bus 30 to Bedok. We were chatting and holding hands together along the way. It's is a happy moment for my pipi and mi.

When we arrived at Bedok, it was late and i walked with my pi to send her home. Thereafter, i manage to catch the last bus 228 back to my home. Although the bus rides may appear to be time constrain, but it is worth to spend time with my lovely pi. It's is a wonderful night i had.

No comments:

Post a Comment