Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dinner at Toa Payoh 淉汁 Kuey Chap

After I knock off from work last night, I drove to fetch my lovely baby pipi. When I reach her work place, she would have finish work too. So we will have our dinner together.

We usually go to Bugis to have our dinner. But it's kinda bored that almost every night we went there for dinner. So we were deciding where to go and what kinda of food to eat. Therefore, I had suggested to eat 淉汁 Kuey Chap, since it is one of my princess favourite food, and it had been a long time since we had eaten Kuey Chap. Ha ha. :)

My pipi was excited, so we quickly headed to that 淉汁 Kway Chap stall at Toa Payoh Lorong 4 Blk 93 Hawker Centre. However, we happened to find that the Hawker Centre was under renovations. But luckily, the 淉汁 Kway Chap stall had moved to the nearby coffee shop. :)

We quickly settle down at the coffee shop and quickly order the Kway Chap. Ha ha... The price of the food have remain the same as before. It is cheap and the food is nice too. Finally, my pi and mi had enjoyed our dinner happily. 8D

1 comment: