Saturday, October 25, 2008

An Old man had been cheated by China Woman

Yesterday, I drove to my baby house to fetch her to work. When I reached at my pi block, and was trying to park my van into a parking lots at the multi-storey car park, an old man who was riding on a bicycle had stopped cycling and was looking at me.

He had caught my attention and I was wondering why is this old man staring at mi for ? This old man looks in his late 50s, I thought he might intend to quarrel with mi which something might have offended him. But it's turn out different as what i thought.

The moment I step out of my van, the old man walk up to mi. He spoke in hokkien to mi, he claimed that somebody had been following him around the car park. I was confused. Follow on, he said that the person who follow him is a friend of his China woman's friends.

So I had play along with him, " Why is that so ? " I asked him. He said that he got to know a woman from China and became friends later on. He claimed that he had nothing to do at home while he is jobless and furthermore her daughter had grow up. He was alone and so he had gone to make new friends with some China woman.

"Oh. Really ? " I reply. I continue to walk to my pipi nearby market to buy cigarette, and the old man follows. While he was riding on his bicycle side by side with mi walking towards the market, he said that the China woman had cheated his money, and he emphasized that she had cheated more than $30,000 from him.

"Wow, that's a lots of money ! " I reply.
" It she pretty? " I asked.
" No Lah ! She 38 years old. Not pretty." He said.
" Than why are you giving her so much money ? " mi asked.
" We are friends mah. " he reply.

Ha ha.. that's really sound funny to mi. He also claimed that his China woman took $2800 from him, it was for her air ticket back to China. But later on, he found out that air ticket to China was around $400- $500. He had been cheated for countless similar reasons.

Moreover, he also said that the China woman wanna buy house in China and she needs money again. It's means that she is hinting that this old man would pay for her.

" So did you pay for her ? " I asked.
" No lah ! I got no money liao ! " Old man reply.
" Your CPF got money mah ! " I disturb him.
" No lah ! My CPF also no money liao mah ! " Old man explained.
" Ai ya ! It is you that bring it upon yourself ! You can't blame anyone else. " I said.
" But why she cheat me ? She should go and cheat those young man better than me mah ! " he answer.
" Hum.... Than do you still in contact with her ? " I asked.
" ............ " Old man mumble.
" You should avoid her in anyway. " I said.
" Ya. I had change my Hand phone number liao . " Old man claim.
" So is it still in contact ? " I asked.
" ........................ " Old man.
" Well, you bring it upon yourself. Good luck to you than. " I reply.

As we walked along, I was about to reach the shop, he said thank you to me for listening to him. Than he left and cycled towards the wet market. I quickly call up my pipi, and told her about the story that just happened. Nowadays, it seem like many old man likewise have fallen into China woman's con.

No comments:

Post a Comment