Wednesday, March 18, 2009

my lovely pi pi Samsung i900 Omnia 16gb white

Recently, my lovely pi pi had the intention to change her current Hp , it was mainly due to her sister & sister-in law influence. They are carrying a Samsung i900 Omnia 16gb each. However, my lovely pi pi initially wish to upgrade her Hp to any touch screen phone.


Nonetheless, it is definitely more convincing when my pi pi noted that her sister in-law is able to change their Hp with various firmwares, and apply additional applications. Furthermore, i was working in a Hp shop, my lovely pi pi somehow is provided to deal directly and traded in her Nokia N95 8gb for $400.



Eventually, mi had negotiated and manage to buy a used Samsung i900 Omnia 16gb white for my lovely pi pi at $500. My pretty pi pi was delighted, and soon afterwards, we approached her sister in-law to change the phone's applications.



But the phone was unfortunately turnout to be faulty, which is not performing at it's proper functions. Whenever my pi pi wanted to make a call, the phone would indicated the power was off and had prompted to turn back on, which my pi pi claimed she didn't switch the phone off at all.

To my pi pi disappointment, mi quickly look for others alternative replacement for i900. Mi recommended my lovely pi pi Iphone, cookies, F480, HTC, etc, but however, my pi pi was being demoralized by the i900 and uncertain about others phones.


While my lovely pi pi deciding among the phones, Sadly, my pi pi is using Nokia 6610 in the meantime. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment