Monday, March 2, 2009

my pretty pi pi care bear 8D

My lovely pi pi & mi were normally working on a particular day. However, my pi pi & mi intended to go East Coast after our work. Nevertheless, my friend who was working nearby, had initially offer us a taxi ride as we were heading the same direction.

My lovely pi pi & mi had accepted his offer, and eventually we invited him and his wife to join us towards East Coast. But sadly, the invitation was turn down. Hence, mi & my cute pi pi were on ourselves to East Coast afterwards.

Later on , as my lovely pi pi & mi had drop off , we had our dinner at my house nearby coffeeshop. Furthermore, my pretty pi pi & mi had to stop by my house in order to reach for my dad's vehicle.

It's perhaps would be too expensive to travel by taxi after midnight. However, my dad had agreed upon my request to borrow his car for travel after midnight. From there onwards, Yeah, 8D my lovely pi pi & mi got to drive towards East Coast to play UFO catcher again. He he ..... : >

As predicted, the East Coast UFO Catcher was eventually still crowded. Although, it was late in the middle of the night, but the place was fill with wannabes waiting to be the next prize winner. 8D....



My lovely pi pi & mi exchanged $10 to try some luck over it. And Yeah !!!!! my pi pi got a present. 8D it a cute care bear. WA, luckily. he he ...


Cute ma ? very cute ? he he...


My lovely pi pi claimed that she hadn't once have a care bear. But my pi pi does right now, 8D look !!! that's my cute cute pi pi holding cute cute care bear with her. Ha ha... :p

When we use up our $10 target, my lovely pi pi & mi had mind ourselves not to play any further. He he.. However, my lovely pi pi & mi carried on to roam around the premises, and watching others playing.


Wah !!!! my lovely pi pi & mi had stay on to watch this guy from the above picture plays. He had almost gotten the prize, but somehow it just won't drop !!! Besides, mi had accountable his spending to catch this prize, and Wow !!! it's clearly shown he had spent at least $30 or more. After several numerous of tried, he finally got this prize. Wah... sure very pain ..

What a night. But it was indeed enjoyable and fun. 8D especially with my lovely pi pi. : > Than, my lovely pi pi & mi bought a drink from Mac Donald and headed to home sweet home. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment