Friday, February 27, 2009

my kawaii lovely pi pi 8D



WA !!! my lovely pi pi very kawaii ... (*o*)

It was a Thursday when my lovely pi pi got to off. Mi had purposely taken off too, so I'm able to accompany my pi pi go shopping & outing. Yeah ! My lovely pi pi had awaiting to buy buttons to replace for her newly bought spaghetti top.

To our knowledge, we went to Chinatown market, which was known as many shops are selling garment's accessories. I was glad my lovely pi pi & mi had took a bus ride to our destination, despite the usual MRT ride, there are more available sits. My cute pi pi & mi were actually able to enjoy the trip sitting together and chat along the way. 8D

My lovely pi pi & mi were patronising through the shops after we reached Chinatown market. Fortunately, my lovely pi pi manage to have chosen sort of crystal like buttons from a particular shop. The crystal button is indeed extraordinary and somehow, it's has beyond my pi pi favor. It's also rather expensive which cost at $1.90 each. But mi had willing and bought a total of 6 pieces for my lovely pi pi. 8D

Later on, my lovely pi pi & mi went on to Sim Lim. Mi eventually intended to buy a game "Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare", but however, mi end up in window shopping without buying anything. He he... Initially, my cute pi pi had further bought a 2 ways audio cable, to cater for connecting between her laptop and Hifi usage. The cable cost at $7.

My pretty pi pi & mi headed to Bugis village and junction afterwards. My pi pi suggested to play basketball since we nearly had not been exercising our physical momentum for a while. Therefore, we went to the game arcade at basement 1. However, my lovely pi pi & mi attentions were diverted by UFO Catcher again. Mi & my pretty pi pi just couldn't resist the temptation to play the UFO Catcher, the presents were much tantalising. But thanks to the lucky star, my lucky pi pi & mi tends to pick up a baby mickey key chain. He he... 8D

Very cutey. *o* 8D
The present was a sheer joy for my lovely pi pi. Then we carried on with our game of basketball later. Soon nightfall's arrived, my pi pi & mi made our way back to the east area.

Mi was supposedly wanted to make a registration in retaking the exams for English subject. Furthermore, my lovely pi pi had all along been inspiring mi in learning experience and encouraging mi to sit for the exams. Thanks you for lovely pi pi concerns. Mi really felt grateful with my lovely pi pi by my side. : >

The revisions took place at Simei ITE. Eventually, my pi pi & mi thought the ITE would be quiet when we reached there at nearly 9pm. To my surprise, my pi pi & mi happened to see the place was occupied with several people queuing for applications.

Undoubtedly, mi was not alone. My lovely pi pi pei mi to proceed for enquiry regarding the details. However, there were some complex procedure in order to sit for the exams, which had leads mi to halt till i make verifications with SEAB. Hum....

Lastly, my lovely pi pi & mi left the institution for bedok. While my pi pi home is just round the corner, we had our dinner before going home.

No comments:

Post a Comment