Thursday, February 5, 2009

my lovely pi pi & mi go Tampines Ikea & Giant : )

Yesterday was my lovely pi pi off day. I had promise my pi pi to accompany her and to go outing together. Initially, we hardly have any ideas where to go. But however, my pi & mi had carried out to move on without a destination.

Under the usual circumstances, my pi pi & mi were walking towards the direction of Bedok Interchange bus stop or MRT. Surprisingly, my lovely pi pi had suggested to go Tampines Ikea & Giant, which had came across her mind at the moment when we were reaching the bus stop. My pretty pi pi had recalled that there was a free shuttle bus to Giant & Ikea. Hence, my pi & mi had concluded to took the bus to Tampines Ikea.

My lovely pi pi & mi stood by at that particular bus stop for the bus arrival. After a couple of waiting time, my pretty pi pi & mi get to board the free shuttle bus, and we had plenty of conversations during we were travelling to Tampines Ikea.

My lovely pi pi had happened to visit her cousin's house during CNY, and was so impressed by her cousin's custom made wardrobe. As a results, it had stimulates my pi pi intentions to change her wardrobe, whereby my pi pi had complained that her current wardrobe is too small to fit in all her clothings.

Therefore, as the bus circulates between Giant, Ikea and Courts, my lovely pi pi & mi alighted at Ikea as for our first destination. Thereon, my pi pi & mi got to view variable designs of Ikea's furnitures, which had displayed from the living room section onwards. While my lovely pi pi & mi came to the bedrooms sections, my pi was looking forward to any similar designs close to her cousin's wardrobe. But however, my pi didn't want to commit presently, so we had kept in mind as much designs ideas as possible for preparations in future.



Follow on, my cute pi pi & mi had reached the children's section. Hereby, we snapped a few photos with mi playing with some toy masks and puppets. He he .... : )



Besides strolling at the showrooms, my cute pi pi & mi had eventually stop by to have our dinner at the canteen within Ikea. The canteen is unique in a way that we have to queue up in order to collect the utensils, foods and drinks, and to pay at the cashier later on. It is almost done everything by self service.

My lovely pi pi & mi ordered 10 pcs Swedish Meatballs, 2 pcs Chicken Wings, a Baked Chicken Leg with potatoes and 2 refillable soft drinks. It's cost at $19.80. Yummy, my pi pi & mi had enjoyed our dinner and furthermore, the food was nice. ha ha ... :P



My pi pi & mi had to purchase a few numbers of halogen bulbs to replace the existing bursted bulbs. So my pi pi & mi headed to the lighting section after taken our dinner. We bought 4 pcs of halogen bulbs at a total of $18. Later on, my lovely pi pi & mi exit Ikea and continuing our shopping journey to Giant.

Giant was eventually holding a sales gadgets at that moment. Since my pretty pi pi & mi hadn't having to camp at East Coast beach before, but somehow, when we spotted the camping tent while roaming around the departmental, my pi pi & mi got an urge to buy it.

To our common consensus , we wanted to experience camping along the East Coast beach. Therefore, my pi & mi immediately busy ourselves choosing the camping tent equipments and bed mattress. However, my lovely pi pi & mi had dropped the ideal to purchase the tent afterwards. Although, Giant was selling the tent at a relatively low price $19.90, but initially we couldn't manage to find a color to our like, and furthermore, the materials of the tent tends to be lousy and poorly manufactured.

Instead of getting the Giant's sales tent, my pretty pi pi & mi agreed that might as well to buy a better quality tent in future, which is probably costs more, but would definitely be more durable.
Despite the time consumed on the tent, my pi pi had went on to look for a suitable standing fan. My pi pi mum had claimed that the standing fan was spoil at home. It took my pi pi unlikely to purchase after a reporting of the pricing to her mum. Simply, it was beyond her budget.

Lastly, mi managed to buy a new oral-B toothbrush while my lovely pi pi purchased a box of chocolates Gallons, a hair treatment, and 2 orange juices as we were thirsty by that time. Finally, along with our filled shopping bags, my lovely pi pi & mi left Giant and took the likewise free shuttle bus back to Bedok. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment