Saturday, February 14, 2009

my lovely pi pi, Happy Valentine Day : ) love ya : )

It was just the day before Valentine Day, my lovely pi pi with her sister & mi went to Tangs after our work. Tangs had open late till 11pm last night. However, my pi pi & her sister had been seeing shoes at Tangs, and furthermore, my pi pi had always wanted a pair of high heel shoes to replace the existing one.

After a few picking and trails of the shoes, my pi pi had found this shoe to her like. ( below pic shown ) The shoe costs at $89. Meanwhile, her sister had bought 2 pairs of shoes, and mi eventually paid for this shoe, as an early Valentine's gift for my lovely pi pi. : > But however, my pi pi had already bought mi a 2nd-hand Sony Ericsson W850i at $190, which was earlier than mi. Ha ha... Thk you my pi. : >



It had been 6 years since my lovely pi pi & mi are together. However, this year's Valentine Day happened to fall on a Saturday, which unfortunately that both of us have to work. Therefore, mi had intended to give my pi pi a surprise this year.
Although my lovely pi pi had claimed not to buy any flowers for her, but without her acknowledge, i had secretly bought a dozen of red roses beforehand. He he ....... : ) mi just wanna give my lovely pi pi a little surprise while she is working. So mi eventually ordered the rose and ask it to send to my pi pi work place on the actual day. Yeah : >

It is Valentine Day !!! Mi accompanied my pi pi to work. My cute pi pi was wearing the new pair of shoe to work, but suddenly my pi pi said that the new shoe was hurting her toe, as it was relatively not season yet. Immediately, mi pasted handy plus plaster on my pi pi feet to prevent further pain. Luckily, the plaster did help to bring some relief for my pi as we continuing towards work place.

During late afternoon, mi gotten a call from my lovely pi pi. My pi pi sounds happily, and my pi received the rose. he he..... : > Happy Valentine Day my pretty pi pi : )



There is a bear bear attached with the rose too.. very cute.. : )

It was supposedly to be an unannounced surprise for my lovely pi pi, but er.... , cuz of my big mouth last night, my pi pi already figure it out my motivates. WA..... my pi really smart.



Nonetheless, mi didn't bought any flowers for last year V-Day. Sob Sob .... But i hope my lovely pi pi would feel warmhearted and happy for today. : )



Mi travelled to my pi pi work place after my work. Subsequently, my lovely pi pi & mi were planning to go for dinner but just when all seemed well, my pi pi was having pain by the new high heel shoe...



My pi pi said her toe " pain pain " sob sob : ( my poor pi pi. However, it is certainly doesn't stop my pi pi looking forward to our valentine dinner. So we headed off to Plaza Singapura. At the moment we reached, there was time left before the shops close, and therefore, my pretty pi pi & mi decided to patron the shops initially.

My lovely pi pi & mi had visited a particular shop which is selling lots of cute stuffs. Eventually, mi managed to buy another Valentine's present for my cute pi pi. It is a rilakurma pouch, sold at $24, but it is very cute indeed. : ) my pi pi added that she like it very much. : >



Afterwards, my pi pi suggested that mi to decide on where to have our dinner, and my pi would pay for the dinner as an exchange for mine. he he ... Thks pi. Than my cute pi pi & mi settled down at Burger King for V-day dinner, ya.. ha ha ... somehow, mi had thought of saving some budgets for my pi pi , and since it was OK with my pi. : ) Lastly, my pi pi & mi took MRT happily back home. : )

I'm really appreciate my lovely pi pi love, as my pretty pi pi always there to give her unconditional love and support, especially when i was down. Although my pi pi & mi came by not easily, but our love is strong and warm. I'm really glad to having my pi pi by my side. I would give all my blessing to my love pi pi. Thank You pi pi, I love you always. Happy Valentine Day to my lovely pi pi : )

13 comments:

  1. pipi,
    its so heart warming!!! oh my god, wat a wonderful valentine's day!!! incredibly memorable nite we had, luckily u posted on blog or we'll sure forget this day.

    minus my painful toe part, i loved every seconds we had. i feel so pampered, so adored, and i had all ur attention. the flowers reali made me different from the crowd, its amazing. and i never forget my titi pipi, cuz u titi owaz look at other people's flowers. ha ha ha.... some only take one stalk..... ha ha ha ha

    pipi, dun say i greedy hor. i wan every year to be even beta, even more exciting. be it valentine's day, x'mas, or my birthdays, i wan my pipi to use ur titi brain and make ur pretty pipi happy. yeah... i tink tis our 7th v-day, wah i wasted all my youth on u, so u have to make up to me every single year, beta stil every single day. wa ha ha ha

    muackz muackz to my pipi. thumbs up!!! pipi love pipi, love love love til we old old old. and we wil hold hands and walk together until we canot walk anymore. u promised hor, dun forget.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 亲爱的宝贝,
    你对我真好!我爱死你了!我要亲死你,抱死你,tickle 死你。

    ReplyDelete
  3. after reading ur post, i reali feel my titi pipi very cute. oh, i wan draw draw tml. 哈哈哈哈哈....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah liao, draw draw is that suppose to be a punishment or ? sob sob....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man, the more i look at ur post, the more i wan cry. being touched is one thing, but look my fat arms man!!!! the photo which i hold the flowers, its so scary. so fat, so flabby, erks!!!
    the fats seem to be flowing out from my armpits, wah lao, dam sickening.
    and my cheeks!!! it covers almost 90% on my face, seems to be hiding my eyes and mouth soon. oh dam it!!!
    pipi, u beta use photoshop la, if not i wil lay dead after looking at my photos here, die of hunger one day cuz i dare not eat anymore. i rather be hidden from the wicked truth than to see all my fats bulging out in photos.
    dam it... if only lipo suction was free......

    ReplyDelete
  6. wun it be beta if i can donate my fats to u?? FOC ok?? FOC specially for u lei.... day dreaming again. *haiz* later my pipi wil say i talk rubbish al the time. everytime talk rubbish, nothin serious again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. huh ? but pi pi always looks good and pretty to mi leh.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. draw draw only mah. its not as if i reali take a pen to draw, i tink if i reali did dat, u sure canot tahan.
    wa lao, reali cant imagine how it wil turn out to be if i hold a pen and draw on ur nana. wa ha ha... ok ok, im insane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sob sob..... : ( after all this , pi pi still thinking of how to bully mi..... mi so poor thing... sob sob

    ReplyDelete
  10. u beta stop sayin i look ok, if one day i become fat fat woman, i sure lie on u and suffocate u for causing al tis. and i wil not forget to poke ur throat and tickle ur nana. retribution, yeah man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i so poor thing. i kana bully and yet my pipi say i bully him.
    *sob sob sob sob* why i so 可怜??? u titi bully pipi, yet u say lovely pipi bully titi pipi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. huh ? have i done anything wrong to offend my pi ? sob sob....... : (

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am so 可怜。
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    可怜
    ........... reali very 可怜.

    ReplyDelete