Monday, February 2, 2009

TOTO Jackpot $10,000,000 on 06/02/2009

With the global economy crisis, it's has badly affected on many companies, banks, jobs, and individuals, etc. News, articles and TV media have been largely emphasize how severe the current recession is. It is described as the worst global downturn.

Our government had made an announcement to aid by using the reserves funds with measurements, which perhaps would save businesses and individuals, but it is unlikely to prevent the retrenchment or unemployment that might be on the way. However, it is better than none.

Currently, everyone would tends to be cash tighten during this period of time. But somehow, I believe more people would try their luck on Toto Jackpot, especially on this coming Friday. The good news is, the Singapore pools celebrate CNY with 10 millions Hong Bao Draw on 06/02/2009.

The TOTO jackpot prize is much too attractive, whereby it is definitely tantalising to anyone. I'm not encouraging anyone to gamble, although I myself is already a loyalty Toto fan, I would take the chances which never knows, it may helps to get through these bad times...

Good Luck.

2 comments:

  1. my titi pili, very titi all the time. owaz wan buy toto, even my off day oso ask me go popular place to buy toto, haiz...so sian, everytime tell me abt money money money money.

    duno tml how lei, must queue up here and there, buy pipi toto *sigh* i so poor thing, off day must go queue, all becuz of stupid pipi.

    but hope my pipi can win money la, cuz my pipi money is my money. den i can buy chanel bag liao...ha ha ha

    tuolong tuolong ahhh...let my pipi win toto ahhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai ya, tomolo dun go buy lor. Nvm la, anyway i bought le. It just a suggestions mah, since we still dunno where to go.

    ReplyDelete