Sunday, February 1, 2009

my lovely pi pi always wan to draw draw on my tee-shirt recently...

My lovely pi pi lately come out with a new playful game to disturb mi....

Recently, whenever i wear any tee-shirt with printed design or logo or picture on it, my lovely pi pi tends to draw the outline of that particular design.....Zzzzzz

I mean my pi will be pretending that she is drawing with her finger on the picture outline of my tee-shirt. That's tickles mi.... wah...

Don't know since when my pi got this new ideals to disturb mi again.... Zzzzz : ( my pi very naughty... always bully bully mi...

3 comments:

  1. i like to draw draw draw. u bo pian, must let me draw. wahahahaha..... who ask u to be my pipi.

    and pls hor, from today onwards, u wear cartoon tee, and the designs must be infront, den i can draw everyday, so i can be happy everyday.

    if not, i wil be sad. i believe u dun wan ur lovely pipi to become sad rite? when ur lovely pipi become sad, ur lovely pipi will cry cry cry. so its beta for me to draw draw draw instead of cry cry cry. yeah yeah yeah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm.... now i must start use my thinking brains, when my pipi got used to this drawing, i wil nid a new game to play wif my pipi.

    well, i stil duno whats up next, but pi, lets just enjoy this drawing thingy first den i wil think abt it next time bah. wahahaha....

    i love my pipi but my pipi owaz bully me. so lovely pipi must oso bully pipi so we are even. wahahaha... i cant wait to draw on pipi tomolo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah liao !!! always wanna bully bully mi... always wanna disturb mi... T_T : ( very tickle leh. don't do that la, plzzzz? mi very poor thing le... dunno what ideals my lovely pi pi would plan to disturb mi again in the future. very sad, Sob sob...

    ReplyDelete