Saturday, January 31, 2009

My lovely pi & mi went to Mustafa on 28/12/2008

This is a post-dated event happened on 28/12/2008. I had forgotten to write this momentous day onto my blog.

On 28/12/2008 night, my lovely pi pi had notify mi that she needed to buy a DVD player, because her currently DVD player was spoiled and her mum was eventually chasing after a Korean Drama. Therefore, my lovely pi pi had arranged with mi to meet up after our work. My pi had suggested to go to Carrefour whereby the electronics appliances are selling at a relatively cheap prices.

As soon as I'm knock off from work, mi meet up with my pi pi and we went to Plaza Singapura. We didn't take our dinner, but my pi insisted that we should went to Carrefour as priority. However, we ended up having our dinner at Mos Burger. My pi & mi happened to buy a pair of Mos Burger phone strips. These cute little phone strips were sold exclusively with every meals purchased at Mos Burger only.





My lovely pi pi took the Girl Mos Cheese burger phone strip and mi took the Boy Mos Burger phone strip. We attached the phone strips onto our individual hand phone. Cute, cute... : ) After our meals, we quickly headed to Carrefour. But unfortunately, Carrefour was closing soon and we hadn't got enough time to shop....

My pi was annoyed with mi, cuz it was my ideal that we gone for dinner first.... : ( My pi was upset as she had promise to get a new DVD player for her mum. I was sorry, I wasn't aware of that. I apologised to my pi pi and with my immediate reactions, and not to disappoint my lovely pi pi again, I told my pi that we are going to Mustafa.

My pi pi & mi took MRT north-east line and alighted at Little India station. Mustafa is located at little India which open 24 hours. Hopefully, my pi pi would manage to buy a DVD player at a reasonable pricing. While we arrived at Mustafa, my pi had also intended to buy a belated Xmas present for mi. I was touch. : )

My lovely pi pi & mi went to the bags department. My pi realised that I need a bag to carry my documents, so my pi had chosen a " Antler " laptop bag for mi. The bag's compartment was just nice to fit all A4 size documents. It's cost around $70+. My pi pi bought it for mi as a Xmas present. Thank you very much my lovely pi pi. : )

Soon afterwards, when we were approaching to the basement where all the electronics were sold, my pi pi & mi were surprised to see that there were many conserve shoes. In fact, my pi pi & mi immediately got excited, and we didn't hesitated to look into any kids sizes available for my lovely pi pi.

My pi pi & mi searched almost all the shoes racks and found that there were many size 3 for my pi pi. Wow, Yeah, my lovely pi pi had chosen a flower pattern converse. : ) very nice too. Most importantly, it's fit and was comfortable for my pi pi. No doubts, mi bought the shoe for my lovely pi pi as her belated Xmas present too or 2nd Xmas present. lolz, Ha ha...

Finally, we reached the electronics's department. There were many variety of brands and different pricing of DVD players. However, the pricing range was reasonable. After gone through some questionnaire and with the salesman recommendations, my lovely pi pi decided on Ikai DVD player at $ 60+. It's comes with multiple functions, slim and compact.

Wah, after making purchases, we realised that it was very late in the night. Later on, we stop by at a nearby Indian coffee shop to have a drink before going home. Mi help my lovely pi pi to tied up the shoelaces for her new converse shoe. Afterwards, we took a cab home. What a night, just seem like my pi pi & mi had shopped many items, and also seem like everybody received Xmas presents for that night. lolz. : ) My pi pi & mi eventually enjoyed the shopping at Mustafa. : )

1 comment:

  1. oh ya hor... i forgot. So do i need to change my blog?

    ReplyDelete