Thursday, January 29, 2009

Happy CNY to all !!! : )

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!!

My lovely pi & mi spent our CNY with couples of midnights movies. My pi pi wear very very pretty. My pi wear a pink dress and boots, her hair also very pretty, hehe. Later on, we went to Cathay Cineleisure together with her sister & her husband. We watch 2 movies during the CNY day 1 midnight, the 1st movie was All's Well End's Well 2009 , it is a Comedy. Very funny indeed.



The second movie was Red Cliff part 2, directed by John Woo, it a war movie.



My pi pi also happened to catch some presents at the East Coast beach. The UFO catcher tenders are still operating during these festive seasons. My pi manage to catch 3 soft toys altogether. We spent around $ 20+ for 1 pink panther, 1 melody, 1 white gloomy bear. very cute. He he... but my pi left her gloomy bear with mi. Ha ha..


The following day morning, my lovely pi pi & mi went to Toa Payoh yum cha 飲茶. The restaurant at 181 Toa Payoh Lorong 4, #02-602. Tel: 6363-1717. 幸福飲茶 Fortunate Restaurant. Wah, we enjoyed the dim sim 點心 and the tea. The 點心 was roaming around the tables with push cart trolley, very tradition 飲茶.

At night, we went to karaoke at Chinatown Party World. It had been a long time since we spend time together. Fortunately, we got to rest and play during these CNY. If not, we ain't got time whereby we are both busy working. Well, Happy CNY to my lovely pi pi , wish my pi pi all the best for everything , and more and more pretty everyday. Love ya : )

2 comments:

  1. hee, i reali like the breakfast, but i never forget why we wil wake up so early. stupid maple clinic, made us wake up so early for fuck, den nvr open somemore. haiz....
    and pi, we got the melody and pink panther toy on cny eve, and the gloomy bear on cny. we nvr catch them on the same day la, anyway u very power cuz i got present ha ha ha
    reali very very long no go karaoke le. sob sob. lucky u finali had the time to go wif me, or i wil die if i nvr sing song. i stil wanna go again, we go the kallang buffet ktv again ok ma? on my next off day ok ma?
    pipi, wish u all the best for tis cny. good health, good wealth, good fortune, and may our love stay foreva and eva. muackz muackz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pipi, i love you. hope u take gd care of my gloomy. i dun wan white bear become yellow bear hor.

    ReplyDelete