Saturday, January 31, 2009

Wow !!! Yeah !!! my pi & mi spent only $3 to catch Dale !!!


Last night , my lovely pi pi & mi went to bugis after work and eventually we intended to have our dinner as well. Somehow, my pi & mi were roaming around bugis junction when we reached. Later on , my lovely pi suggested that we go to arcade to play basketball before we went for dinner. OK, so we headed to the game arcade.


As we noticed, wah, the game arcade has many new presents in the UFO Catcher. It's had been a very long time since we play the UFO Catcher at bugis. Therefore, my pi & mi sort of wanna try luck as we haven't touch it over here for months.


There were a very huge size of Chip & Dale. So mi try out that particular machine. 1st try, miss. 2nd try, miss again, and than 3rd try....... I was stun and mi heard my lovely pi screaming and shouting !!! Wow !!! We catch it !!! Yeah !!! My pi got present again, a big size Dale. And furthermore, we only spent $3 to catch it !!! Wow !!! damn lucky. Yeah : )




Pic of Dale, & plz be reminded, only $3 to catch it. very lucky indeed. Lolz.. Ha ha.. Yeah : )






My lovely pi pi big present Dale, yeah, my pi & mi took pictures with Dale. We carried on to play Basketball and have our dinner afterwards. Wah, really can't write on anything except for my pi present, lolz. Later on, my lovely pi & mi happily went home with my pi Dale dale. He he.... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment