Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sob Sob..... my pi pi misunderstand mi T_T : (

my pi pi had misunderstand mi, my pi call mi on Monday afternoon while i was instructed by my boss and admin, to drive my Indian colleague to collect a payment at hougang after the meeting.

My Indian colleague is a lady, she had to collect a cheque from her team leader living in hougang. She had to process the cheque in order to give out the pay to the rest of her team. An agent had volunteered his car. However, it was suppose to be my admin to drive her there, but he was too busy after the boss's meeting. In fact, he was occupied with others agents to redo all the 100+ submissions cases.

My pi pi question mi while on the phone, which i didn't know my Indian colleague name, that's resulted hesitation when my pi ask mi " Who is she ? " I knew my pi will get angry whenever I'm with some others girls. But i have never did anything that upset my pi pi.

My pi pi thought that i lied to her and claim i was unfaithful to her. Sob.. I never did anything unfaithful to my lovely pi pi. I always love my pi pi, she is my only love i have. I will never do such a thing to hurt her...T_T

I had honestly told my pi everything happened on that day. Howcome my pi still thought that i lied to her ? My pi had long know my personality, but why my pi pi still misunderstand mi ?

My pi pi scolded mi very crudely, I'm heart broken too. Sob.. : ( We had never talk for days since that incident. My pi & mi had been together for so many years, howcome my pi pi still doubt my love for her? I'm always faithful, honest, sincere to my pi pi. I only love my pi pi. My pi pi is my only love i have. I love my pi pi. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment