Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pi, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you went home alone. : (

Pi, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let you went home alone. : (

I really dunno why i hesitated when i saw you gone on to the bus. My heart told mi to send you home, but my actions stop. I really dunno what i was doing at that moment.

I really dunno why is there so many unpleasant incidents happening on this month. My pi took the initiative to my work place after her work. It was very late around 12.30am when we were heading towards home. There were hardly any bus services available after midnight.

My pi took the last bus home. The bus ended at her house nearby bus interchange, and from the interchange, my pi have to walk around 10 minutes to home. My pi encounter 3 uncles were walking in the same direction behind my pi from the interchange. My pi was thinking that those uncles might be following her. My pi was afraid and scared, and she run back home.

Thank god, my pi had reached home safely. If not, i will never forgive myself. Because of my neglecting, i let my lovely pi pi freaking out. I'm really fail being a boyfriend. I neglected my pi, I'm really sorry. I should have send my pi back home and it is my duty and responsibility to assure she is safe and sound. I'm sorry pi. : (

Pi, I will mend my ways and never repeat this mistake again. I will never let you go home so late in the night alone again. I'm deeply sorry. : (

1 comment:

  1. since u know u fail being a good bf, den u beta listen to me.
    i wan draw draw.....pls pipi
    i wan draw ice cream, i very long nvr draw ice cream liao, nowadays keep drawin stripes, so sian. i wan draw ice cream and i oso wan bite ice cream....yea

    ReplyDelete