Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mi want to buy converse shoe for my lovely pi pi Xmas present 8D


My lovely pi had been wearing this black low-top converse shoe for quite sometime.
It is wearing off soon. Since Xmas is around the corner, so mi intended to get a new pair of converse shoe for my lovely pi pi as a Xmas present.

During our off day, my pi pi & mi had gone to converse shops at orchard, tampines & bugis.
But my pi unable to find the size for her. All those converse shops we been, there is no size 3.
The only size 3 are the kids sizes.


my lovely pi eventually wanted to get red or black, but no sizes for her. The smallest size that they have is size 3.5. So my pi pi left with no options but to chose the converse kids.

However, largest size for kids is 3, but after my pi chosen the design, no size 3 available again. Hai ~


After all that, my lovely pi happened to see this Cupcakes Converse kids on the Internet (picture shown above). It has stated that size 3 available. This design was not found at any converse shops in Singapore.

Although it maybe troublesome to buy on the net, and furthermore it's shown available at US. It's also takes time to ship to Singapore and may not reach in time for my pi Xmas present.

However, i really wish i could get it for my lovely pi pi as a Xmas present. Anybody have any ideal that happen to see this design in Singapore ?? please inform mi as soon as possible. Many thanks.

If not, i gonna order this design through net. I suppose they would have size 3 for it. Wish mi luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment