Thursday, December 25, 2008

my lovely pi pi & mi Xmas eve 8D

It was Xmas eve, My lovely pi pi & mi were off. My pi pi happened to see a TV program advertising about the newly revamped Liang Court with many new shops. So we decided to check it out.

Aw... it was disappointing, we found that it wasn't much as what the TV program mentioned. Indeed there are many new shops, with F&B, Furniture, Party World, Audio House, etc. But it's doesn't suit for our shopping impact.

We quickly left Liang Court and headed towards Suntec. On the way, we stop by at Peninsular shopping Centre, and mi in passing to look for any Converse shoes that fits my pi pi. Mi personally like this shopping mall, it is likewise with the old days in Far East Plaza. The appearance is old, but many fashionable shops inside. The building mainly cater for guys wear, shops are selling tee-shirts, Skinny jeans, Dickie's Bags, Converse, Nike, Adidas shoes, guitars, skateboarding, skate wear & etc many many.

Eventually, we happened to find a only pair of Converse shoe that was size 3 among all the shops. But the plum color of the shoe wasn't ideal for my pi pi, and furthermore the shape of the shoe was relatively awkward. It's just doesn't seem like Converse. So that's the case, we went on to suntec.

Then my pi pi & mi been to City Hall, City link and lastly we reached Suntec City. There is a Converse shop in Suntec, and perhaps it was my last chance to get a pair of converse for my pi pi before Xmas.

All these while, we had been to many converse shops around Singapore, and i thought that the results will be the same again, with no sizes for my lovely pi pi. To my surprise, phew, finally my pi pi Xmas present was fulfilled at last minute. My lovely pi pi picked the Converse Kid's All Star White/Neon Pink, and luckily they had size 3. Wow.. yeah. 8D

Yeah, my pi pi claimed that this is her first Converse shoe she had. Wow, luckily i manage to bought it for my pi pi. I'm happy for my pi pi. Love ya pi pi. 8D. Happy Xmas.

As the night was coming, we drop by to have our Xmas eve dinner at Suntec. We had agreed to have a special evening dinner on Xmas eve from our normally "money saving" dinner. Ha ha.. So we roamed around the Suntec fountain where there are many restaurants.

We had suggested to try out the new restaurants that we haven't been to. A few minutes later, we decided to have our dinner at Ichiban Boshi. It's a Japanese cuisine, sushi restaurant.





My lovely pi pi & mi picked 2 set meals. Mi chosen the Xmas set meal, beef with special sauce. grilled tofu, mushroom, squid with broccoli cheese, salmon don, chawanmushi and miso soup, log cake and mocktail. WOW !!!, my lovely pi chosen a cod fish set, comes with black pepper grill cod fish, miso soup, chawanmushi , mushroom rice, fruits. Yummy... 8D


Eventually, the food was great. My pi commented that the cod fish was very fresh and tasty. Ya, i agreed it was nice. Mine too, very tasty too. We share share our food we had, hehe.. Yeah. we really enjoyed our Xmas eve dinner. Haha ... 8D After dinner, we took a bus ride headed back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment