Monday, November 3, 2008

Mi bought a Hello Kitty folded comb for my pi pi 老婆

Today, I pei my 老婆 went to Takashimaya. Because her sister told her that there was a Hello Kitty fair at the basement 1 atrium.

My pi pi 老婆 was excited. When we reach at the atrium, " omg ! " there was nothing at the atrium ! there were some people clearing up the leftover, and it seems like a fair was just ended.

But my pi pi 老婆 noticed that it was not held at the atrium, it was held inside the Takashimaya basement 1. We quickly rush ourselves into Hello Kitty fair. lol.

Wah, There were lots of Hello Kitty stuffs, clothing, cups, tee shirts, soft toys, pouches, card holders, school bags, photo albums, toothbrushes, Drawers, even cooking utensils, etc... many many...

My pi pi 老婆 was happily browsing around. Later on, my pi pi happened to see combs at the accessories section, and wanted to get a comb for outdoor use. So my 老婆 was deciding on a Hello Kitty and a Melody folded comb. My pi pi 老婆 chosen a Hello Kitty folded comb, cute, cute.

Mi bought it for my pi pi 老婆 . But my pi pi had been concern and considerate about our spending long ago. The comb cost $8.95. He he.. so is not to expensive. Anyway, just a small present for my pi pi today. I just want my pi pi 老婆 to be happy. 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment