Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Xiaxue is pathetic and sickening

Recently, I happened to read a newspaper which reported about Xiaxue comments on Obama election. She had wrote many of her own personal thoughts regarding Obama election on her blog. Many people from around the world had commented on this particular issue.

It's had drew my curiosity to look into her blog. Well, i personally felt that she shouldn't had done that. I felt that since she had become a popular blogger, every issues she wrote means a lots to the whole community. There will be influence, educating, affections, etc to the readers. By rights, she must has the responsibility for those articles whatever she wrote on her blog, because the fact is , there are many people reading about it.

There were many scenarios, through those articles that she written on her blog, her intentions and reflection whereby I felt that she is pathetic, disgusting and sickening. Her impression given to me was totally very bad. I don't wanna mention into details, everyone has their own thoughts. Well, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment