Friday, November 7, 2008

my lovely pi pi bought a tee shirt for mi 8D

Today is my pi pi 老婆 off day. I also had taken the same off day with her. So i can pei her, he he... : )

In the afternoon, I went to my pi pi 老婆 house and cook Maggi mee with vegetables and egg for her. It was Maggi goreng favor. My pi pi 老婆 also help out with the cooking, she put the oil and sauces into the bowls. Soon, we had our lunch in my pi pi house.

We wash the bowls and cooking utensils after our lunch. Later on, we off to parkway parade. It has been a long time since we been there. My pi pi had a hand phone sharp 703sh placed at home for a long time, so i suggested we could resell it since my pi pi 老婆 is not using the phone anymore.

Here is some photo of the Japanese phone :







So we bring along the phone to parkway parade. There were many Hand phone shops around in that area. We asked these shops whether they take in this phone. But they prefer Sony Ericsson or Nokia phones rather than Japanese phones. Sad.... sob sob..

However, we went on into parkway parade. We were strolling along the shops, and my pi pi 老婆 stop by at Top shop. In the first place, my pi pi was looking at ladies clothing than we move in to men's sections.

There were many tee shirts on sales, so we look around. My pi pi 老婆 had chosen a yellow tee shirt for mi. It had a dog face printed at the front, very cute indeed. It was on sales at $19. And my pi pi 老婆 bought it for mi. Wah, i'm very touch, but i kept telling her not to buy, as we were on our saving project. But my pi said I had bought a hello kitty comb for her that day... Thank you my pi pi 老婆.

Later on, we actually intend to go Jack Place for dinner. But again, it was too expensive, so we had turn to Burger King for our dinner. I order a Whopper meal up size, while my pi had a Double mushroom Swiss meal. After that, we hang at Mc Cafe having mocha coffee for a while before we head for home. It was a pleasant day we have. 8D ...

No comments:

Post a Comment