Wednesday, November 19, 2008

mi cook minestrone soup for my pi pi ... : (


Last night, mi cook minestrone soup for my pipi. I bought celery, tomatoes, onions, carrots, cabbages, lettuce and margarine from Sheng Siong.

I cuts the onions, celery, carrots , tomatoes into small pieces. Then heat up some margarine in a stock pot, add celery, carrots and onions. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring with a chopstick occasionally.

I was cooking alone in the kitchen while my lovely pi pi was in the bedroom doing the MapleStory patch. My pi pi suddenly went to the kitchen and was surprise that why the prejo sauce container was empty.

I actually used up the whole bottle of prejo, i asked my pi pi to try tasted. "Eeeee..... why it is taste exactly like tomato sauces, it very sticky, it doesn't look like a soup at all." my pi pi sounded.

Wah.... : ( Omg I fail.... Later on, after it finish boiling, we pour some portion and add some hot water with it. Add pepper and stir it with the hot water.. Sob Sob... Grrr..... sad. Minestrone soup had became tomato sauce...

No comments:

Post a Comment