Sunday, April 19, 2009

My lovely pi pi hate mi : (

Recently, my pi pi is angry with me these days. My pi had never call mi or SMS me. No doubt, my pi pi is angry with me supposing that I did not pei her during her off day. Eventually, my pi pi had taken Saturday off. I was unable to accompany her, due to work commitment. Nonetheless, I had just lost one of the morning job and struggling to maintain the afternoon job.

I knew my pi pi was upset and furthermore, she had been feverish for these few days. I was worried, my pi pi had not consult the doctor whereby I did advised her to do so. However, when i knock off from work and went to my pi pi place, my pi pi said that she had not eaten for the whole day and is still feverish.

Immediately, I seek the nearby hawker centre to buy food for my pi. Hopefully, there are available food stalls still operating. Thanks, I managed to purchase noodles and quickly headed my pi's home to hand over the food to my pi pi. But i knew my pi is still angry with mi. Sob... and i was uncertain my pi will take her dinner.

On the following day, I was instructed by my boss to work again. My work eventually occupied me everyday. In the meantime, I had not received any calls from my pi pi. Sob Sob... : ( my pi pi is still angry with mi. Although, today we managed to went home together after work, we hadn't have any conservations. I looked into my pi pi eyes, my pi hates mi.... I send my pi home as usual, later on i travel back home afterwards, alone in the night with all these years....

With all the tiring from work, I really can't think how to make up to my pi pi. : ( Can love and work be comprised ? I really doubt so. I 'm really love my pi pi... I really hope my lovely pi pi will get well soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment