Monday, April 20, 2009

An old man lau sia on the bus...

After mi had sent my lovely pi pi home, i headed towards Bedok Bus Interchange to take a bus 60 back home.

I join in the queue for bus 60 at the interchange. With some awaiting time, everyone boarded after the bus had arrived. Soon the bus move off and I reached to the upper deck for a sit.

Just as everything seem fine in the meantime, a incident broke out. Suddenly I smell a strong awkward smell in the bus, the smell was terrible. I started to cover up my nose eventually, but somehow when i did that action, I noticed that others on the upper deck were doing the same actions too.

A moment later, a guy stood up and gone to lower deck. I tried to change sits within the upper deck, but the smell seem to surround the whole deck. Wah, many people were uncertain where the smell came from and eventually looking at each other. Meanwhile the smell was too unbearable, which I also reached for a sit at the lower deck.

To my surprise, the lower deck had that smell too and everyone was covering their nose. Ha ha... what a funny scene. There were couples of aunties gossiping that someone eventually lau sia ( shit ) on the bus. OMG, someone shit on the bus, furthermore the bus is air-conditioned.

The horrible smell just won't went off, and more and more people came down from upper deck. Wow, the shit smell occupied the whole bus. I shifted to the back sit of the bus, and somebody follows.

Later on, an old man came down from the upper deck. Those aunties quickly pinpoint that that's the culprit. As can be seen, that the old man pants was wet and his shirt below had stained with some shit, Wah. Very soon, the old man alighted the bus.

However, the smell couldn't went off, and people were still gossiping around. I thought that the old man was not to blame, as he could be unable to control his natural symptoms. What a trip i got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment