Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We went to Changi Village Hawker... :)

It was a Friday night, my lovely pi pi sister was helping her at the shop, soon after work, we get along to fetch my pi sister husband at her place. He had bought along their dog with him. Thereafter, we travelled to Changi Village hawker to have our dinner. We eat nasi lemak at the hawker. The nasi lemak stall is eventually famous and the food was splendid. Yummy...
However, there happened to be a night pasa malam at the nearby hawker, after our dinner, we went there for a stroll.
My lovely pi pi was hugging Belle, too bad mi couldn't caught her at the camera....
Soon, the stalls were closing and we headed down to east coast again. Lolx..
My lovely pi pi favourite spot, many many UFO Catchers... ha ha..
My pi pi was catching Elmo... Good luck my pi !!!
Yeah, we have a great night although it just a simple outing. Love ya pi : )

No comments:

Post a Comment