Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yeah !!! Lovely pi pi & mi got to play Maple again ... :)

Yeah !!! my friend introduced my lovely pi pi & mi to play Maple at a private server. It is SpiderMS. Eventually, we have lots of fun in this server, the people are friendly and GM are nice too. The GM hold lots of events. Most important thing that all the cash items are free !!! Yeah !!! lolx. : )



My babypili & mi with our pets in the picture. : )

My lovely pi pi & mi can change hair & clothes , jobs, lvls whenever we wanted to.. : ) Ha ha...



My lovely pi pi & mi got to get married in Maple. My pi pi is very happy. : ) Mi wanted to share this special moment in my blog. I love you pi pi : )

Although this server has not provide marriage system yet, however thanks to the admin beenie & spider and my friend iduncare. lol... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment